Here are some more photos of the nursery. Jonathan got the ceiling fan put up and we filled in the holes and painted the chair rail. Everything is finished. All we are waiting on is the bedding plus any decorating we decide to do! My mom says that she has started on it.
3 comments:
lol where did you get your shirt! Haha so cute! Bet your moms love that!
Can you tell I'm reading these in order? I started from where I left off last time, so now I have to add that I love the progression on the room. The paint looks really cute! Your baby changing table is gorgeous, and I love the little matching pillow. Looking good, girl!
Oh yeah, I pointed out to Michael that Jonathan built the green shelf...I said, "how come you can't build us stuff? I'm kidding baby, at least you can shoot people if we need you to!" He laughed pretty hard...
by the way, you can't even tell you have a prego belly here!
Love the nursery! I can not believe you had the energy and patience to paint all those strips! Nice work momma :)
Post a Comment